2 cups red potatoes, chopped
1 cup carrots, coarsely chopped
1/2 cup celery, coarsely chopped
1 can (4 oz) sliced mushrooms, drained
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 tsp crushed thyme
1/2 tsp crushed sage
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
2 tbsp quick tapioca, crushed
1 lb bone in, skinned chicken thighs
1 cup chicken broth
1 cup frozen peas
1 package (3 oz) cream cheese, cut up
Cheese Biscuits* (directions below)
1. In a 3 1/2 or 4 quart slow cooker, combine potato, carrot, onion, celery, mushrooms, garlic, thyme, sage, salt and pepper. Sprinkle tapioca over mixture. Top with chicken thighs. Pour broth over all.
2. Cover and cook on LOW 6 to 7 hours or
HIGH 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
3. Remove chicken from slow cooker. When cool enough to handle, remove meat from bones and coarsely chop; discard bones. Return meat to slow cooker along with peas and cream cheese. Cover and cook 10 minutes.
Stir well and serve with cheese biscuits.
Yield: 6 servings Weight Watchers PointsPlus =10
Serving size= 1/6 of recipe
1. Preheat oven to 450 F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine 1 2/3 cups packaged biscuit mix and 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (2 oz). Stir in 1/2 cup milk.
3. Turn out onto a floured surface and knead 10 times.
Pat into a 1/2 inch thick circle. Cut with a floured 3 inch biscuit cutter.
Re-roll scraps as needed.
4. Place biscuits on an ungreased baking sheet.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Total Fat (g)15
Saturated Fat (g)7
Monounsaturated Fat (g)3
Polyunsaturated Fat (g)1
Total Sugar (g)6
Vitamin C (DV%)22
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Crockpot Weight Watchers Recipes
Try These Delicious And Easy To Make Crockpot Weight Watchers Recipes The Whole Family Will Enjoy!
Posted by Internet News | 5:43 AM | WEIGHT WATCHERS Points+ CROCK POT CHICKEN-N-CHEESE BISCUITS RECIPE