2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
1 (6 oz) can tomato paste
1 onion, chopped
3/4 cup chicken broth
2 tbsp quick cooking tapioca
1 1/2 tsp dried basil, crushed,
2 cups cooked spaghetti
2 tsp sugar
3 cups mushrooms, sliced
3 lb skinless chicken pieces breasts or thighs, rinsed
1/4 cup dry red wine, such as Merlot
2 cloves garlic, crushed
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Combine tomato paste, chopped onion, chicken broth,
salt and pepper to taste, in a 3 1/2 to 5 quart slow cooker.
2. Place mushrooms in cooker and arrange chicken pieces over
3. Combine tapioca, sugar, wine, garlic and dried basil
together. Pour over chicken.
4. Cover and cook on LOW 7 to 8 hours or on high about 4 hours.
5. Serve over spaghetti or noodles. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
Yield: 6 Servings Weight Watchers Points Plus+ = 14 per serving
Serving size= 1/6 of recipe
Weight watchers Points Plus+ =14 per serving
Fat 15 g
Cholesterol 210 mg
Carbs 32 g
Fiber 4.1 g
Protein 72 g
Crockpot Weight Watchers Recipes
Try These Delicious And Easy To Make Crockpot Weight Watchers Recipes The Whole Family Will Enjoy!
Posted by Internet News | 6:50 AM | WEIGHT WATCHERS CROCK POT ITALIAN CHICKEN RECIPE