1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 lb skinless boneless turkey breast, cut in 1 inch chunks
1 medium garlic clove, minced
1 medium onion, chopped
14 1/2 ounces fire roasted tomatoes and green chiles undrained
1 (15oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
2 cups canned chicken broth
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
1. Combine allspice, cayenne, ginger, garlic salt and 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper in a medium bowl.
2. Add turkey and toss to coat; set aside for 15 minutes.
3. Place turkey in a 5-quart slow cooker; add any spices remaining in bowl. Add garlic, onion, tomatoes, beans, broth, salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon of pepper; stir.
4. Cover and cook on LOW setting for 6 to 7 hours.
5. Stir in lime juice and cilantro; let sit for 5 minutes for flavors to blend.
6. Yields about 1 1/2 cups per serving.
Yield: 6 servings (3 points per serving)
Crockpot Weight Watchers Recipes
Try These Delicious And Easy To Make Crockpot Weight Watchers Recipes The Whole Family Will Enjoy!
Posted by Internet News | 4:51 PM | Weight Watchers Crock Pot Jerk Turkey Soup 3 points