3 medium potatoes, cut into 2" pieces
3 turkey skinless thighs
1 (12oz) jar home-style turkey gravy
2 tablespoons all purpose flour
1 teaspoon parsley flakes
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
1/8 teaspoon pepper1 (1lb) bag frozen green beans and carrots thawed and drained
1. Put potatoes in 3 1/2 to 5 quart crock pot; place turkey on top.
2. Mix remaining ingredients except vegetables and pour over mixture in crock pot.
3. Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
4 After 8 to 10 hours add in vegetables.
5. Cover and cook on low heat setting an additional 30 minutes.
6. Stir sauce and serve with turkey and vegetables.
Points = 7 per serving