3 lbs pork spareribs or baby back ribs
3/4 cup no salt added tomato sauce
1/2 cup barbecue sauce
2 canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, finely chopped
2 tbsp cornstarch
2 tbsp cold water
Shredded cole slaw mix, optional
Jalapeno peppers, optional
1. Preheat broiler. Cut ribs into two rib portions. Place ribs on the unheated rack of a broiler pan. Broil 6 inches from the heat about 10 minutes or until brown, turning once. Transfer ribs to a 4 to 5 quart slow cooker.
2. In a medium bowl combine tomato sauce, barbecue sauce and chipotle chiles. Pour over ribs in cooker.
3. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours or on HIGH 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
4. Transfer ribs to a serving platter, reserving cooking liquid. Cover ribs to keep warm. Skim the fat from the cooking liquid.
5. If using low-heat setting, turn to high-heat setting. In a small bowl combine cornstarch and water. Stir into liquid in cooker. Cover and cook about 15 minutes more or until thickened. Serve ribs with sauce.
If desired, serve ribs over coleslaw mix and/or thinly sliced jalapeno peppers.
Yield: 8 Servings Weight Watchers PointsPlus+ =7
Total Fat (g)8
Saturated Fat (g)3
Monounsaturated Fat (g)4
Polyunsaturated Fat (g)1
Total Sugar (g)5
Vitamin C (DV%)5
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Crockpot Weight Watchers Recipes
Try These Delicious And Easy To Make Crockpot Weight Watchers Recipes The Whole Family Will Enjoy!
Posted by Internet News | 5:04 AM | WEIGHT WATCHERS 7PointsPlus+ CROCK POT BBQ RIBS RECIPE