2 Chicken breasts, skinned and halved
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon crystallized ginger, minced
1 cup celery sliced
1 (5 oz) can water chestnuts, sliced and drained
1 onion, sliced
2 cups chicken bouillon
2 tablespoon soy sauce
1 cup mushrooms, sliced (fresh or canned)
1 (16 oz) can bean sprouts, drained
2 cups cooked rice
1/2 cup slivered almonds
1.Cut chicken into strips about 2 inches long and 1/2 inch thick.
2. Place in crock pot with salt, ginger, celery, water chestnuts, onions,
bouillon, and soy sauce.
3. Cover and cook on LOW 5 to 6 hours.
4. Turn control to high and add mushrooms and bean sprouts.
5. Cover and cook on HIGH 15 minutes.
6. Serve over hot rice. Sprinkle with almonds. Serve with extra soy sauce, if desired.
Makes: 4 servings (2 Weight Watchers points per serving).
Crockpot Weight Watchers Recipes